It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:42 pm
Board index » Talking About Stuff » N00b Talk

Vehicle: Landrover Defender

Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:18 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
I have finished most of the fabrication for my jimny buggy. So have transferred my attention to putting in new belts, radiator. Most of these had been damaged when the car was crashed.

It appears that who ever had it before me had played around with the A/C clutch / pulley and changed it out with something similar but not exactly the same, it doesn't fit the standard belt - so basically i am after a new air conditioning compressor clutch - the a/c was working, but the pulley in there was chewing up the belt, so i don't necessarily want to buy a new compressor if i can help it. Does anyone know where i can get one - i haven't called wreckers yet as they are closed. Also does anyone know which suzuki vehicles have exactly the same pulley in them.

Thanks a lot for all the help over the last couple of months. I have attached a photo of the vehicle at present. Still a bit to go, but not too much.

Cheers

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jump to: