FAQ
•
Register
•
Login
It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:43 pm
Board index
»
Talking About Stuff
»
Suzuki Talk
vitara crown wheel
Page
1
of
1
[ 1 post ]
Print view
Previous topic
|
Next topic
Author
Message
Brett
az supporter
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 11:30 pm
Posts: 1791
Location: Central coast NSW
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:29 am
I need the toqure speces for the rear crownwheel of a 92 1.6 vitara
Display posts from previous:
All posts
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Sort by
Author
Post time
Subject
Ascending
Descending
Page
1
of
1
[ 1 post ]
Board index
»
Talking About Stuff
»
Suzuki Talk
Jump to:
Select a forum
------------------
Talking About Stuff
Suzuki Talk
N00b Talk
I made it and fabrication
Good Tech
Street Suzukis
Trailers and Camping
Shep's Jeep Corner
Doing Stuff Outside
Trips, pics and travel
Clubs & Groups
The Rigs of Auszookers
Z.O.O.M
Other Motorsports
Shift It And Find It
Business Directory
Getting rid of stuff
I Want it I Want it I want it
ausZOOkers
Chat
Website Help & FAQs
Website Link
AZ Shop
Who is online
Users browsing this forum:
Suortin
and 184 guests
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
post attachments in this forum
Untitled Document
Untitled Document
Advertisements by
Advertisement Management
Advertisements by
Advertisement Management