auszookers.com
http://auszookers.com/forum/

Injector seals etc
http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2662
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Damo [ Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Injector seals etc

Where do I get injector seals from?

I went to Repco and the poofters have a minimum sale of 25 pcs.

Author:  royce [ Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Injector seals etc

the same guy that cleans the injectors will supply new seals for top and bottom as part of the service :wink:

Author:  Damo [ Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Injector seals etc

royce wrote:
the same guy that cleans the injectors will supply new seals for top and bottom as part of the service :wink:


I already got them cleaned for free :) now I just need o-rings, but i'd also like to replace the seals that go into the inlet manifold.

Author:  Pubic [ Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Injector seals etc

o rings you should be fine to pick up from any bearing place i would imagine. or any engineering supplies.

Author:  royce [ Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Injector seals etc

oooo who cleaned em

Author:  Damo [ Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Injector seals etc

I can't say, on the grounds that I may incriminate someone :lol:

I will try petroject or the like tomorrow for the seals.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/