| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| NT handbrake http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3131 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Mike [ Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:19 am ] |
| Post subject: | NT handbrake |
what size socket fits the nut that holds the handbrake drum on an nt transfer? Cheers |
|
| Author: | 11_evl [ Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: NT handbrake |
30 32 or 27 |
|
| Author: | mrw82 [ Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: NT handbrake |
27 fitted mine. EDIT: its going to be really bloody tight you know, I made a tool to lock up the flange and used a 3/4"drive electric(very powerful) rattle gun. I tried with a piece of long pipe on a breaker bar but I couldn't get it to budge. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|