auszookers.com
http://auszookers.com/forum/

Rims
http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3243
Page 1 of 1

Author:  tonka_zook [ Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:22 am ]
Post subject:  Rims

hey
just woundeing what rims would fit on the zooks
i saw a jimmy wiht stock 5 stud landcriuser rim and would like to know if they fit sierra's as well

Author:  Mike [ Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rims

jimnys and sierras have the same stud pattern they have different offsets though

Author:  Damo [ Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rims

I thought the new Landcruier PCD was 5 x 150, where as the Suzuki PCD is 5 x 139.7.

Author:  Rockhopper [ Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rims

Damo wrote:
I thought the new Landcruier PCD was 5 x 150, where as the Suzuki PCD is 5 x 139.7.


I actually thought Landcruisers were 6 stud like the Patrols

Author:  Trojan [ Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rims

Rockhopper wrote:
Damo wrote:
I thought the new Landcruier PCD was 5 x 150, where as the Suzuki PCD is 5 x 139.7.


I actually thought Landcruisers were 6 stud like the Patrols


They went to a 5 stud on the 100/105 Series and 78/79 Series and it's a unique size to Toyota, so i can't see how a Jimny had stock Landcruiser wheels bolted to it.

Author:  Scrawny [ Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rims

Maybe it had Landcruiser diff's under it :lol: :twisted:

Author:  tonka_zook [ Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rims

ScrawnC wrote:
Maybe it had Landcruiser diff's under it :lol: :twisted:


it mite of did but they didn't stick of far of the mud gards

Author:  zookernator [ Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rims

tonka_zook wrote:
hey
just woundeing what rims would fit on the zooks

F100, Lade niva, Rocky, ferozas, and even Kia!! They say they make nice mags!! Thats about it though i think :wink:

Author:  hugz [ Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rims

How does one know what width rims to get with certain tyres? Whats the widest tyres I could put on my stock rims?

Author:  Scrawny [ Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rims

hugz wrote:
How does one know what width rims to get with certain tyres? Whats the widest tyres I could put on my stock rims?


I've had 235's on standard rims but that's about as wide as you'd want to go.

Author:  BlueSuzy [ Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Rims

Tyre manufacturers have their own measurements on what the tyres size is, and what rim width the tyres are recomended on, min width, and max width.

Alot of people dont go by the guidelines though.

Author:  tonka_zook [ Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Rims

i had 235's on stock rims before i got 15x7

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/