| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| Vitara cup holders/console http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=949 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | vitara007 [ Wed May 02, 2007 2:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Vitara cup holders/console |
Following mention of a centre console as one of the go faster bits on my Vitara I received heaps of requests for details- (well one anyway) Here are the details I can sell them for 60 bucks if I get 5 orders. If you use my plans please donate 10 bucks to the Heart Foundation - I might need their services soon. If I have done this right this time there will be 4 photos attached. Grandpa Zook |
|
| Author: | The_GRIZZ [ Wed May 02, 2007 8:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Vitara cup holders/console |
nice should be petty easy to make one for a 89 vit then. how is it attached? |
|
| Author: | vitara007 [ Wed May 02, 2007 10:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Vitara cup holders/console |
My cup holder console is not actually attached to anything. It is a firm fit between the seat belt attachments. I had intended to put screws both sides into the transmission tunnel but it just sits there firmly. grandpa |
|
| Author: | The_GRIZZ [ Thu May 03, 2007 12:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Vitara cup holders/console |
cheers for the info The_GRIZZ |
|
| Author: | Granta [ Thu May 03, 2007 1:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Vitara cup holders/console |
thats awesome, 60 $ hey. You live in brisbane ?? |
|
| Author: | vitara007 [ Thu May 03, 2007 4:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Vitara cup holders/console |
No mate Geelong vic Would need at least 4 orders to make it worth my time Will put some stuff about myself here when I figure out how Grandpa Zook |
|
| Author: | magnat [ Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Vitara cup holders/console |
I am Interested... How ever I would request a Deeper type of cup holder if it is possible? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|