auszookers.com
http://auszookers.com/forum/

[QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available
http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19005
Page 1 of 4

Author:  Fatzook [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:04 am ]
Post subject:  [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

Hi All. I have bought an accident damaged vehicle for a few parts, and the rest is up for sale. I will list prices for the big ticket items on monday, but let me know if you need anything.

2.0L J20a, 125K SWB soft top. Front bumper, drivers headlight and grille, and drivers guard damaged. all other panels are mint. 8)

:D

EDIT: parts will not be available for 1-2 weeks, as I don't have time to collect it before then :roll:

Stuff.....

J20a, loom, ECU $1700.00 ono
Power steer SOLD
Soft top and all fittings etc SOLD
Cup holder thingy $60.00
2.0L fuel tank and pump $125.00
4.6 Front diff (centre and housing. No CV's) $200
Rear 4.6 12 bolt diff complete hub to hub $450.00
5sp gearbox and transfer GC $400.00
Towbar $100.00
Nudge bar $75.00
Mags x 4 $200.00 Stekky?+
Front Seats GC $100.00 Pick up only
Driveshafts $75 ea
Dash with speedo cluster SOLD
centre console $25
Tailgate $125
Bonnet $200
Passengers side front guard $50
Grille $50
Doors $150 ea ( no window switches )
Radiator $50
Strut brace $20

More to come...

Author:  steak_knife [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

you have pms.... :? :roll:

Author:  atari4x4 [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

1st dibs on drivers side door trim, passenger side dash vent & window switch if in good nick & in the light grey trim colour.

what colour was it pete?

Author:  Fatzook [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

atari4x4 wrote:
1st dibs on drivers side door trim, passenger side dash vent & window switch if in good nick & in the light grey trim colour.

what colour was it pete?


Same as Ninjas 8) Bonnet and plastics all in good order I believe.

Not sure on door trim condition yet. I'll check the trim colour.

Author:  inbits [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

Does it have the top dash glove box?

Author:  Fatzook [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

inbits wrote:
Does it have the top dash glove box?


Yep. Seling dash complete though.

Author:  inbits [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

Ah ok don't need a whole dash I can give you the blank to replace it

Author:  Rhino [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

Are diffs 4.6???? :D

Author:  Fatzook [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

Rhino wrote:
Are diffs 4.6???? :D


Yep. 8)

Author:  Fatzook [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

inbits wrote:
Ah ok don't need a whole dash I can give you the blank to replace it


I'll have a think about it mate. See if anyone wants the whole thing first.

Author:  atari4x4 [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

so what's the theory behind the purchase... new power plant for the TSOR shop ute?

Author:  93zook [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

getting rid of the power steering? :wink:

Author:  Fatzook [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

atari4x4 wrote:
so what's the theory behind the purchase... new power plant for the TSOR shop ute?


Nope. Motor is up for grabs too. Low kms (125K), good gearbox etc.

Shop ute is getting the 2.0L brakes, and master cyl/booster, and maybe a couple other things.

All it needs to be a RWC car is a new chassis, front drivers guard, headlight surround and from grille. :roll:

Power steer is up for grabs. So is A/C...... Ninja ? :twisted:

Author:  royce [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

pocket dash or open close thing dash and how much for the lot :roll:

Author:  Fatzook [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

royce wrote:
pocket dash or open close thing dash and how much for the lot :roll:


Open close lid dash. Do you want the cluster aswell? I think the older cluster is a different shape to the new one? Could be wrong :roll:

Author:  steak_knife [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

Fatzook wrote:
royce wrote:
pocket dash or open close thing dash and how much for the lot :roll:


Open close lid dash. Do you want the cluster aswell? I think the older cluster is a different shape to the new one? Could be wrong :roll:


They would be different spark's wise to, being the J is a coil pack eng.

Author:  royce [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

Fatzook wrote:
royce wrote:
pocket dash or open close thing dash and how much for the lot :roll:


Open close lid dash. Do you want the cluster aswell? I think the older cluster is a different shape to the new one? Could be wrong :roll:


I want the least amount possible to get the pocket while satisfying the selling the whole dash requirement in order to not look like I am stepping on inbits toes :wink:

Author:  ninjamoses [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

You've got a PM mate! Be nice, I am broke from saving up for your barwork haha. :)

Hrmmm now what other parts do I need...

Author:  Fatzook [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

royce wrote:
Fatzook wrote:
royce wrote:
pocket dash or open close thing dash and how much for the lot :roll:


Open close lid dash. Do you want the cluster aswell? I think the older cluster is a different shape to the new one? Could be wrong :roll:


I want the least amount possible to get the pocket while satisfying the selling the whole dash requirement in order to not look like I am stepping on inbits toes :wink:


You reckon the dash box thingy will fit your dash? They are a completely different shape are they not? :?

Author:  Fatzook [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

ninjamoses wrote:
You've got a PM mate! Be nice, I am broke from saving up for your barwork haha. :)

Hrmmm now what other parts do I need...


PM returned.

Author:  royce [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

mines a 96, same dash, different heater controls

Author:  Fatzook [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

royce wrote:
mines a 96, same dash, different heater controls


Ok. PM sent

Author:  ninjamoses [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

Fatzook wrote:
ninjamoses wrote:
You've got a PM mate! Be nice, I am broke from saving up for your barwork haha. :)

Hrmmm now what other parts do I need...


PM returned.


If I am ever over that way Im going to stop in and give you a hug (or buy you a beer anyway). :helloo:

Vitty will have aircon finally! So very, very happy.

Author:  royce [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

Fatzook wrote:
royce wrote:
mines a 96, same dash, different heater controls


Ok. PM sent


not to me!

Author:  Fatzook [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

royce wrote:
Fatzook wrote:
royce wrote:
mines a 96, same dash, different heater controls


Ok. PM sent


not to me!


Yes to you. :roll:

Author:  Rhino [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

You has Pm :helloo:
well you will when i type then send one........

Author:  atari4x4 [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

ninjamoses wrote:
Fatzook wrote:
ninjamoses wrote:
You've got a PM mate! Be nice, I am broke from saving up for your barwork haha. :)

Hrmmm now what other parts do I need...


PM returned.


If I am ever over that way Im going to stop in and give you a hug (or buy you a beer anyway). :helloo:

Vitty will have aircon finally! So very, very happy.


dual compressors?

Author:  royce [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

game to try and make the tank fit a 1.6 yet?

Author:  Fatzook [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

royce wrote:
game to try and make the tank fit a 1.6 yet?


Ask the same question of your wallet :lol:

Author:  royce [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [QLD] Wrecking SV420 vitara. Most parts available

are teh boxes in these things the same as a 1.6 or v6? IE Same as a hilux :)

Page 1 of 4 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/