| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| "89 swb serria http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19374 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | cairns27 [ Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:01 am ] |
| Post subject: | "89 swb serria |
wrecking '89 swb serria in Cairns. I'vr picked the eyes out of it ,but the motor[148k"s], and drive train are yours for a song or $1oo"s bye |
|
| Author: | 89_tintop [ Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:14 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "89 swb serria |
hey mate whats the transfer case like and how much sent to postcode 4215 |
|
| Author: | hem49 [ Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "89 swb serria |
what else is left of it, where in cairns are you im in brinsmead |
|
| Author: | cairns27 [ Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "89 swb serria |
I've only driven it about 20meters back and forth. It was a one owner lady's car.All the running gear seems good. I might have sold it to some young guy who's just bought a nt, he wants guards and wheel arch thingys. I've ratted it for all I wanted. He only gets sunday off, so if he buys it I'm shore he'll sell the stuff that is no good to him. I gave him the address of this I'm very ery lazy. bye |
|
| Author: | cairns27 [ Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "89 swb serria |
Sorry, I'm in Whitfield, you can ring me on 0409470616 bye |
|
| Author: | cairns27 [ Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "89 swb serria |
Sorry, I'm in Whitfield, you can ring me on 0409470616 bye |
|
| Author: | rexxar [ Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "89 swb serria |
Ill take the TF case if you can ship to perth 6149 - I will pay |
|
| Author: | cairns27 [ Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:25 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "89 swb serria |
rexxar the car's out in the open, and I woun't be lying under it.The forecast is for rain for another week...heavy rain. I've given the young guy this site address, and if he comes around on sunday I remind him of this. bye |
|
| Author: | cairns27 [ Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: "89 swb serria |
The kid said his landlord wouldn't let him have it in his yard,so i,ve still got it.He took the flares. hem49 give me a ring if you're still interested.I can't get it out of the backyard till it dries up.It's too wet for me to strip any parts off it for anyone sho does'nt want the whole car. If it's still here in two weeks, I'll give it to Suzisports. 89-tintop if hem49 takes it he may send you the transfercase, but I'm thinking 100's to friegh it to GC. bye |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|