| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *PRICES, EDITED & PICS http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=23581 |
Page 1 of 3 |
| Author: | 85Drover [ Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *PRICES, EDITED & PICS |
Hey fellas, Just wondering, if I were to part my 95 Vitara LWB EFI out, who'd be keen on buying stuff? It has; - Calmini winch bar *SOLD* - Tow bar - Rhino sportz roof racks - 3" Calmini lift kit (inc. front diff drop bracket etc, new bushes, new 2" extended OME front struts, f&r springs, etc) - Chassis mounted sliders - Dual battery system (one deep cycle, other standard) - 2" exhaust w/ high flow cat. (Produces a nice purr) EDIT:I've changed my mind, i'm not parting out the entire car. Just the parts mentioned above and below. Hit me up. Cheers. |
|
| Author: | alexvitara [ Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts |
hmmm...... very interesting i would love the calmini lift but it would depend completely on price |
|
| Author: | shep [ Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts |
auto? |
|
| Author: | Chapster [ Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts |
Interseted in winch bar and dual battery kit how much? |
|
| Author: | shandy92 [ Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts |
interested in some of the suspension bits, depends on price tho. |
|
| Author: | buzbox [ Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts |
I'd be interested in the dual battery kit minus batteries of course, and if the price is right. |
|
| Author: | Buddies72 [ Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts |
I'd be keen on the full exhaust depending in age/condition and $$$ |
|
| Author: | 85Drover [ Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts |
Shep; Manual. And other lads, i've still gotta get some figures for parts etc. sorry if this is stuffing around with you at all. Just weighing my options up ans seeing who's keen on what etc. Leaning more towards parting out now though. I'll try and get some pics and stuff up asap for you all. Cheers. |
|
| Author: | stocker [ Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts |
might be interested in the sliders for the right price |
|
| Author: | ken93 [ Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts |
I'll be interested in the lift and the roof racks |
|
| Author: | jesse_vit [ Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts |
cal kit how much |
|
| Author: | 85Drover [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:26 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts |
That parts are still on the car at the moment, i'm thinking of bringing the vit back to stock. Parts prices; 3" Calmini lift kit - $900 (Brand new bush kit just installed, and new 2" extended front OME struts) Calmini winch bar - $250 *sold pending payment* LWB Vitara Sliders - $200 Rhino 'Sportz' roof racks - $200 Tow bar - $75 2" Exhaust system - $250 (from base of headers to tip) Rubber flares - $80 I'm very open to offers, so let me know what you want. I'll put pics up of the parts mounted tomorrow. Cheers. |
|
| Author: | atari4x4 [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *NOW WITH PRICES |
i'd be all over that front bar like a rash if it fitted. what sort of dual battery kit is it, i might be keen on just the controller & cables as postage for the batts is going to be crazy. |
|
| Author: | Polar_Bear [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *NOW WITH PRICES |
atari4x4 wrote: i'd be all over that front bar like a rash if it fitted.
anything can be made to fit anything |
|
| Author: | 85Drover [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *NOW WITH PRICES |
Polar_Bear wrote: atari4x4 wrote: i'd be all over that front bar like a rash if it fitted. anything can be made to fit anything I like the way you think Polar_bear. |
|
| Author: | gregwatkins75 [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *NOW WITH PRICES |
So Polar_Bear will help me make it fit my SWB??? Ice coffee or beer! |
|
| Author: | 85Drover [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *NOW WITH PRICES |
Greg - PM replied mate. |
|
| Author: | gregwatkins75 [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *NOW WITH PRICES |
Cheers bud I rekon you can consider it sold! I got a flat out morning tommmorow, but Ill get back to you tommorow afternoon once I organised freight |
|
| Author: | Chapster [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *NOW WITH PRICES |
Dirty on missing out on winch bumper. Would've paid more..... Let me know if person doesnt pay... I guess pm is everything |
|
| Author: | 85Drover [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *NOW WITH PRICES |
Gotta be quick mate, and dibs is dibs, sorry. |
|
| Author: | Chapster [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *NOW WITH PRICES |
It's all good dude that's life... Can you tell me where you got it from originally... I would by one new off lowrangeoffroad but it's like over a $1000 for postage.... |
|
| Author: | 85Drover [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *NOW WITH PRICES |
Faarrkkkk.. |
|
| Author: | gregwatkins75 [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *NOW WITH PRICES |
Hey drover PM me your details Ill transfer the cash in the morning, Then Ill organise freight latter, done a few online enquirys, looks like freight wont be to bad. The bar is under 25kg or close to? |
|
| Author: | 85Drover [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *NOW WITH PRICES |
No worries, i'd say the bar'll be close to 25kg I reckon.. |
|
| Author: | atari4x4 [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *NOW WITH PRICES |
My bar was 33-35kgs & i'd guess the calamari bar would have a similar weight |
|
| Author: | gregwatkins75 [ Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:22 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *NOW WITH PRICES |
Bar payed for.. Finally got one Atari.! yay! |
|
| Author: | Chapster [ Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *NOW WITH PRICES |
Paid* lol and he won't let it go either I offered him double for it.... Good buy man you got a steal.... If it doesnt fit dude let me know I might have some brackets here that you could weld on to make it fit... For freeeee |
|
| Author: | atari4x4 [ Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *NOW WITH PRICES |
Chapster wrote: Paid* lol and he won't let it go either I offered him double for it....
that's a bit of a dog act IMO, the way it works is first in first served around here. |
|
| Author: | Chapster [ Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *NOW WITH PRICES |
atari4x4 wrote: Chapster wrote: Paid* lol and he won't let it go either I offered him double for it.... that's a bit of a dog act IMO, the way it works is first in first served around here. No man I offered Greg double for what he paid for it.. I wasn't dogging anybody.... He knows he got a great buy. I was considering offering him triple but Greg won't sell it. He's watching it with his life.... ask drover I never went behind gregs back |
|
| Author: | gregwatkins75 [ Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: If I were to... LWB Vitara parts *NOW WITH PRICES |
It was early..........and i had no sleep........And I grew up with spell check LOL. Anyway 85Drover you have a PM |
|
| Page 1 of 3 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|