auszookers.com
http://auszookers.com/forum/

[SE QLD] 1 Federal 215/75/r15 ATs .... great for a spare!!!!
http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24240
Page 1 of 1

Author:  BertZook [ Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:29 am ]
Post subject:  [SE QLD] 1 Federal 215/75/r15 ATs .... great for a spare!!!!

Hi ppl, I getting rid of 2 Federal MS351 215/75/r15 AT tyres really new

I bought this tyres from a fellow AZ member, (he upgraded to something bigger), the tyres where on his car just a couple of months as the previous owner had to buy two tyres for rego reasons

the tyres are fitted in my car from a week ago, the reason Im getting rid off is that when I went to buy the other two new ones I ask for Federal AT, and I got Federal AT

problem was Federal chage the tread pattern of their AT tyres, so now I have two different treads on my car and I dnt like that, so Ill be getting the other two new ones to make the car even and getting rid of this two

Image

Image

Image

so as I dnt know if you would be able to get other two tyres of the same pattern Im selling this tyres would make a great spare tyre!!!!!! :wink:

Im selling both, but if you want I can sell only one!!! as in that case Ill keep the other one myslef for a spare too

60$ for each tyre.... pretty cheap IMO for a fairly new tyre :D


to pick up in Gold Coast, or I can deliver to Brisbane. I go up usually once a week on sunday nights and sometimes on thursdays, so we can arrange a meeting point if ya want


:helloo:

Author:  BertZook [ Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [SE QLD] 2 Federal 215/75/r15 ATs .... good for a spare

bump!

Author:  BertZook [ Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: [SE QLD] 1 Federal 215/75/r15 ATs .... great for a spare

so I took one of them for me

I bought my other two new tyres in order to have 4 matching tread tyres

so I took one as my new size matching spare wheel




so ONE MORE TO GO... still got it... its jsut one!!! u only need ONE for spare... lots of u re running 215/75/r15 no??... so here ya go!!! a perfect size matching spare!!!!!!!!... it would look awesome in the back of ur car, and it would help u to keep going if u blow up one of the other tyres till u get safetly to the tyre shop to repair it and hoop!.. of ya go again to his nice comfty spare location

so buy it!!!! :helloo: :helloo: :helloo: :helloo: :helloo: :helloo:

Author:  BertZook [ Sat May 19, 2012 7:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [SE QLD] 1 Federal 215/75/r15 ATs .... great for a spare

BUMP!!!!!!!

I forgot bou this... still got one for sale!!!! I have to move houses so I need it gone now!!!!!!!!!! please

Author:  BertZook [ Sun May 20, 2012 6:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: [SE QLD] 1 Federal 215/75/r15 ATs .... great for a spare

bumptidy bump bump!!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/