| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| Suzuki Sierra Tin Top Full Roof Luggage Rack http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24568 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | 13ZooK [ Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:25 am ] |
| Post subject: | Suzuki Sierra Tin Top Full Roof Luggage Rack |
As per subject line, Suzuki Sierra Tin Top Full Roof Luggage Rack, pretty well made and solid unit, removed it from vehicle when I purchased it several months back, just laying behind my unit now taking up space. Has a light bar on the back and electrical trailer plug. Sits on the Gutters. I can dig up the bolts that came with it too mount. Pretty sure you dont have to drill holes or anything, just works like a clamping mechanism similiar to oldschool roof racks. Located in Geelong , Pickup only.. Price $ - just banged it up on eBay if you want to bid away, I don't expect the world for it , just need it gone... Ebay Link |
|
| Author: | sideways [ Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Suzuki Sierra Tin Top Full Roof Luggage Rack |
The link you posted shows a back seat. I think this is the link you're after. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Suzuki-Sierr ... _500wt_898 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|