| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| Sierra Diff guards now with pics on page 1 http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25134 |
Page 1 of 5 |
| Author: | Bruce [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | Sierra Diff guards now with pics on page 1 |
Now I am just feeling the water here and I have passed it by Royce and he is happy for me to see how this goes, but I have the opportunity to manufacture a few of these. http://auszookers.com/index.php?name=Ne ... icle&sid=6 Now if you are interested in some please let me know by just replying here and if it's worth it I'll make a few of them. Cost will be $50.00 each so in other words front and rear (which are the same) would be $100.00 + postage if required or pickup is more than welcome. Happy to just sell one only if that's all you need. So post up if your interested and talk me into making them. I still need to 100% make sure weather my supplier can get more of them but I'm sure he can as I guess he will want some $$$ from me if this takes off. |
|
| Author: | suzi-fan-22 [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:46 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
Yer I'm interested but will it be 10pm thick? |
|
| Author: | Bruce [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
They are 8mm think. I will take pictures of the ones I did today that are sitting on my bench over the weekend and post up. |
|
| Author: | bohuler [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
For $50 I'd take one. With 215's my diff is what grades the track so i can drive it |
|
| Author: | Bruce [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
I will put one on our scales so I can get a weight and get back to you. |
|
| Author: | Bruce [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
bohuler wrote: For $50 I'd take one. With 215's my diff is what grades the track so i can drive it
Approx $18.00 |
|
| Author: | suzi-fan-22 [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
Where did you get the steel from ? |
|
| Author: | Bruce [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
suzi-fan-22 wrote: Where did you get the steel from ?
Through someone off this site. |
|
| Author: | bohuler [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
Shit hot!! $68 I'm definatly in!!!! Thats a cheap diff guard, so long as ajsr can weld it for me mate!!!
|
|
| Author: | Red89 [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
Do they come with a drain hole at the bottom as well, for water, mud etc ? |
|
| Author: | Bruce [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:47 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
Red89 wrote: Do they come with a drain hole at the bottom as well, for water, mud etc ?
I'm sure you can do that |
|
| Author: | hypactiv1 [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
ikeen for a set |
|
| Author: | tonka_tuff [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
would they fit the rear diff of a vit?? if so im keen for one.. cheers bruce |
|
| Author: | Bruce [ Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
tonka_tuff wrote: would they fit the rear diff of a vit?? if so im keen for one..
cheers bruce Have no idea. Someone would have to measure the pumpkin of a Vitara. These caps are 200mm. |
|
| Author: | bluzooker89 [ Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
I'm keen on a set |
|
| Author: | Bruce [ Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
Sorry I have not taken a picture of these yet. I went too but remembered my daughter has borrowed my camera for the weekend. I fitted one today to the rear of my zook and it's looks great. Once I get the camera back I will take pictures and post up. Looks like I will make a run of these. |
|
| Author: | Fatzook [ Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
tonka_tuff wrote: would they fit the rear diff of a vit?? if so im keen for one..
cheers bruce No. Vit rear is quite a bit larger than sierra diffs. Besides? How fast are you reversing anyway? |
|
| Author: | jimbo_jones [ Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
I'd be keen one of these also |
|
| Author: | Fast50 [ Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
Yep two please |
|
| Author: | MrRocky [ Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
http://www.lowrangeoffroad.com/index.ph ... -caps.html |
|
| Author: | Bruce [ Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:19 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
Gee they are not very high up the diff. |
|
| Author: | Bruce [ Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards now with pics |
200mm Butt Weld Cap Orders Taken Via PM Only. |
|
| Author: | Bruce [ Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards now with pics |
I have 1 (to do 1 diff only) avail at the moment. Will get another 3 caps made ASAP. This will do 6 diffs. |
|
| Author: | royce [ Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards |
Fatzook wrote: tonka_tuff wrote: would they fit the rear diff of a vit?? if so im keen for one.. cheers bruce No. Vit rear is quite a bit larger than sierra diffs. Besides? How fast are you reversing anyway? Same diameter, they fit sort of by sort of you need to carve up the side of the cap quite a bit, not sure if a decent hit would push teh cap into the housing |
|
| Author: | Bruce [ Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards now with pics |
Sold 1 guard. That means I have none in stock but I will get another 6 made ASAP and post up when avail. |
|
| Author: | steak_knife [ Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards now with pics |
Do you have EFTPOS???? |
|
| Author: | Bruce [ Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards now with pics |
steak_knife wrote: Do you have EFTPOS????
|
|
| Author: | steak_knife [ Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards now with pics |
Bruce!!!!
|
|
| Author: | sogone [ Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards now with pics |
PM me when you have the next lot mate. Will pick one up. |
|
| Author: | Bruce [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Sierra Diff guards now with pics |
6 diff Guards avail. |
|
| Page 1 of 5 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|