| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW) SOLD SOLD SOLD http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25604 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | GRANDBAZOOKA [ Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW) SOLD SOLD SOLD |
!!!!!! SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!! |
|
| Author: | suzi-fan-22 [ Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW) |
Does it come with any of those sacrificial corrosion strips? |
|
| Author: | GRANDBAZOOKA [ Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW) |
G'day, what you see in the pic is included. Sacrificial??? |
|
| Author: | suzi-fan-22 [ Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW) |
Your meant to chuck on these strips so they corrode istead idk why my dad was telling me about them and his are corroding quite fast so might be wise to have some |
|
| Author: | GRANDBAZOOKA [ Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW) |
Well I'm sure if it was a necessity it would have come with the module. It's not a cheap unit so I cant see it being a problem. |
|
| Author: | monley [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW) |
If they are still up for grabs in a few weeks time ill will grab them. |
|
| Author: | zukenutter [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW) |
suzi-fan-22 wrote: Your meant to chuck on these strips so they corrode istead idk why my dad was telling me about them and his are corroding quite fast so might be wise to have some
I think the ones that require a sacrificial strip are the old-school style. Modern one have a conductive, self-adhesive pad. |
|
| Author: | Bab81c [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:46 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW) |
Does this setup have the stick on pads? I was thinking of doing this but I am somewhat "electronically retarded" and for that sort of $ cant hurt even if it doesn't work! |
|
| Author: | Bab81c [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:49 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW) |
#1 1 Day Ago Jerro Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2011 Location: central coast Posts: 10 Electronic rust protection module -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have 2 for sale both brand new in box. Protect your 4x4 off road with a final coat advanced vehicle protection module. Asking $160 ono. Pick up ourimbah or will post. Thanks. Attached Images electric rust 006.jpg (189.3 KB, 12 views) electric rust 007.jpg (187.2 KB, 16 views) How come the pajero club get it offered $160 |
|
| Author: | GRANDBAZOOKA [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW) |
Bab81c wrote: Does this setup have the stick on pads? I was thinking of doing this but I am somewhat "electronically retarded" and for that sort of $ cant hurt even if it doesn't work!
The module itself is adhesive, you just need to use the Electrical terminal's supplied to earth it to the body of the vehicle,it must be earthed to the chassis or metal of some description to be affective. |
|
| Author: | Bab81c [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:09 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW) |
Does it just earth to one point or a few? |
|
| Author: | GRANDBAZOOKA [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:10 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW) |
Bab81c wrote: #1 1 Day Ago Jerro Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2011 Location: central coast Posts: 10 Electronic rust protection module -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have 2 for sale both brand new in box. Protect your 4x4 off road with a final coat advanced vehicle protection module. Asking $160 ono. Pick up ourimbah or will post. Thanks. Attached Images electric rust 006.jpg (189.3 KB, 12 views) electric rust 007.jpg (187.2 KB, 16 views) How come the pajero club get it offered $160 |
|
| Author: | GRANDBAZOOKA [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW) |
Earth to the battery, Power to battery, and fix (1) wire to the chassis or metal fixture within the engine bay or under body of the vehicle. |
|
| Author: | Bab81c [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:14 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW) |
Quote: Thats cool, I was only joking, it came up when I did a quick google search! I'll PM for Zooker price. Cheers |
|
| Author: | GRANDBAZOOKA [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:16 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW) |
Bab81c wrote: quote] Thats cool, I was only joking, it came up when I did a quick google search! I'll PM for Zooker price. Cheers[/quote] Too easy. |
|
| Author: | GRANDBAZOOKA [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW) |
1 SOLD., ONLY 1 ELECTRONIC RUST MODULE LEFT. |
|
| Author: | zukenutter [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:55 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW) |
When I swapped to my new Jimny I was just going to buy a new (ERPS) brand unit but when I realised that they are now almost $500 I decided to pull mine out and re-use it. $160 is a bargain. |
|
| Author: | Bab81c [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW)LAST ONE LEF |
I'll tell you how it goes in a few years time |
|
| Author: | soloose [ Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:38 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW)LAST ONE LEF |
IF I DONT HAVE RUST I'LL HAVE NUTHIN TA DRIVE !!!
|
|
| Author: | GRANDBAZOOKA [ Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:40 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW)LAST ONE LEFT!!! |
Still Got 1 Available. |
|
| Author: | Shoey [ Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW)LAST ONE LEFT!!! |
PM'd, still interested if it is still available. Are they difficult to install? |
|
| Author: | Bab81c [ Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW)LAST ONE LEFT!!! |
Shoey wrote: PM'd, still interested if it is still available. Are they difficult to install?
I bought one and installed. Absolute piece of piss and as mentioned before I am electrically retarted. |
|
| Author: | scorpydude [ Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW)LAST ONE LEFT!!! |
This thread needs more upper case and exclamation marks. |
|
| Author: | GRANDBAZOOKA [ Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: ELECTRONIC RUST PROTECTION MODULE(BRAND NEW)LAST ONE LEFT!!! |
scorpydude wrote: This thread needs more upper case and exclamation marks. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|