auszookers.com
http://auszookers.com/forum/

TD Jimny panhard rods
http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26505
Page 1 of 1

Author:  zooky08 [ Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:09 am ]
Post subject:  TD Jimny panhard rods

TD Front and rear adjustable panhard rods
Unused brand-new never fitted
$340

Location: imbil qld

Contact: pm on here I'm on 24/7

Image
Image
Image

Author:  monley [ Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: TD Jimny panhard rods

8O You only just got them? Why you selling :?

Author:  zooky08 [ Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: TD Jimny panhard rods

monkey wrote:
8O You only just got them? Why you selling :?
I'm happy with my 40mm lift and 215 tyres. Not going to lift the Jimny any more. Its my daily.

Author:  monley [ Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: TD Jimny panhard rods

zooky08 wrote:
monkey wrote:
8O You only just got them? Why you selling :?
I'm happy with my 40mm lift and 215 tyres. Not going to lift the Jimny any more. Its my daily.


I would still put the TD rods in, the factory one's are very weak and will bend with ease

Author:  zooky08 [ Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: TD Jimny panhard rods

monkey wrote:
zooky08 wrote:
monkey wrote:
8O You only just got them? Why you selling :?
I'm happy with my 40mm lift and 215 tyres. Not going to lift the Jimny any more. Its my daily.


I would still put the TD rods in, the factory one's are very weak and will bend with ease
Won't be doing any thing in the to bend the standard ones :wink:

Author:  zooky08 [ Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: TD Jimny panhard rods

BUMP

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/