auszookers.com
http://auszookers.com/forum/

LJ50 hard top glass give away SA
http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28225
Page 1 of 1

Author:  DR_JOSH [ Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:28 am ]
Post subject:  LJ50 hard top glass give away SA

Don't know if it's of any use to anyone but I'm just about to do a roof chop on my crappy LJ50 hard top just thought I would let anyone grab it if they could use it, front side windows with winder mechanisms, rear side windows with all the standard levers etc, and the rear tailgate glass. Has all the rubbers too but they arent in very good state.

Thats pretty much the only usuable parts I'm getting rid of everything else is rusted away to nothing :oops:

If anyones local and wants it just drop us a PM or it will just end up buried in my shed

Author:  dingoworx76 [ Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LJ50 hard top glass give away SA

Hello you still got these windows?, i will take them.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/