| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| 40mm lift dobinsons suspension for vitara http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31434 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | cooo [ Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | 40mm lift dobinsons suspension for vitara |
hi. its from my v6 4 door vitara, not sure if it suits 2 door ones... It hasnt had much work. probably installed it 6 - 8 months ago, and went 4 wheel driving about 3 times, and hardly drove the car apart from that. so its in pretty good nic. I bought it from dank off the forum. i live at 2642 but can take to 3707 if that helps with freight. im after 400 bucks for it, but open to offers, buyer will have to organise freight. Im about 1.5 hour drive from albury/wodonga thanks |
|
| Author: | daniel_rsj [ Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 40mm lift dobinsons suspension for vitara |
Gday mate, wat year model v6? im running a 94 lwb and needing an upgade soon |
|
| Author: | OMEGA [ Wed May 02, 2012 11:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 40mm lift dobinsons suspension for vitara |
I have 94 LWB 4 cyl, would it fit this as had Swb with 2 in lift but don't think can swap over from Swb to LWB? I'm in SA, would u b willing to post? |
|
| Author: | milandy [ Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 40mm lift dobinsons suspension for vitara |
I assume these are gone by now... How much did the set originally cost? I have been looking at Dobinsons but am yet to find a price |
|
| Author: | atari4x4 [ Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 40mm lift dobinsons suspension for vitara |
milandy wrote: I assume these are gone by now... How much did the set originally cost? I have been looking at Dobinsons but am yet to find a price shoot dank (KPD4x4.com) a PM he will be able to sort out a price. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=20219 |
|
| Author: | milandy [ Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 40mm lift dobinsons suspension for vitara |
thanks atari, I'll work out what I'm after and get in contact with dank |
|
| Author: | Samwich [ Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 40mm lift dobinsons suspension for vitara |
$1000 brand new including chamber bolts and delivery from Dank for the 50mm LWB lift (890$ for kit with out bolts) |
|
| Author: | zook_ute [ Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 40mm lift dobinsons suspension for vitara |
is the lift kit sold? or still for sale? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|