| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| front pair sierra flares http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32732 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | mrw82 [ Sat May 19, 2012 7:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | front pair sierra flares |
I brought these off ajsr recently, they look great and I thought they'd be great on my zook but as soon as they were delivered I dummy fitted them and didn't like the look of them on my zook. They are a bit too wide for my NT zook. these would be better suited to WT. So I'm just looking to make my money back on them. $250 for the pair. Pics as per this thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30817 Please note that it is the front pair only, will suit a Sierra ute or ute chop etc, or if some one wants a set of 4 I'm quite sure ajsr will still have the rear pair available. Located in Brisbane. Will post pics of actual flares soon. |
|
| Author: | mrw82 [ Mon May 21, 2012 4:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: front pair sierra flares |
Bump. |
|
| Author: | mrw82 [ Tue May 22, 2012 5:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: front pair sierra flares |
Pics added Please note that in the pics they're not bolted to the car, only roughly sitting in place. |
|
| Author: | mrw82 [ Thu May 24, 2012 6:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: front pair sierra flares |
going cheap on ebay. ending in less than 3 days. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221031133457 ... 1423.l2649 I know theres an ebay thread, but I figure its appropriate to link it here since it was advertised here first. |
|
| Author: | mrw82 [ Sun May 27, 2012 9:21 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: front pair sierra flares |
8 hours to go. Don't forget to bid! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|