| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| Rear Fiberglass Canopy $200 http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32866 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Tyron [ Thu May 24, 2012 11:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Rear Fiberglass Canopy $200 |
WHITE, Has dark tints. $200
|
|
| Author: | atari4x4 [ Thu May 24, 2012 11:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Rear Fiberglass Canopy $200 |
$200 in perth, that won't last long, even though it's only 1/2. PM sent on behalf of Sideways. |
|
| Author: | fragga [ Thu May 24, 2012 11:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Rear Fiberglass Canopy $200 |
Would you ship? |
|
| Author: | sideways [ Fri May 25, 2012 5:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Rear Fiberglass Canopy $200 |
I'l take it!! I shoulda been at work 5 mins ago so I'l PM you when I get back at 9 or so. |
|
| Author: | ridzilla [ Fri May 25, 2012 9:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Rear Fiberglass Canopy $200 |
MEEEEEEEEEE! if sideways doesn't get it I can come by at lunch if you want |
|
| Author: | Tyron [ Fri May 25, 2012 12:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Rear Fiberglass Canopy $200 |
Sold Pending payment |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|