| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| LJ alloy bar QLD http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33025 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | tmb99 [ Wed May 30, 2012 9:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | LJ alloy bar QLD |
What: alloy bar Fits: LJ but would most likely fit other stuff with some work Where: Nambour, Sunshine Coast Price: $20
|
|
| Author: | tmb99 [ Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: LJ alloy bar QLD |
bump - still have this make an offer |
|
| Author: | TZAR [ Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: LJ alloy bar QLD |
Gumtree may help move it quicker |
|
| Author: | tmb99 [ Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: LJ alloy bar QLD |
Should give that a go if I could be bothered. Just noticed it was still up the back the other day. I think I brought this bar off you many yrs ago through different forum? picked it up at a bodgy run... |
|
| Author: | TZAR [ Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: LJ alloy bar QLD |
That was off a car i wrecked. That was when I was still motivated and doing stuff.... |
|
| Author: | sideways [ Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: LJ alloy bar QLD |
x2 on Gumtree, someone will want it. I'd buy it if you were close to here. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|