| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| Toyota 4runner Swap or sale http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33745 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Newzooker [ Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Toyota 4runner Swap or sale |
Hey guys, I have decided to get a Vitara, so I have to sell the 4runner to fund it. I'm interested to see if anyone wants to swap for a Vitara, Jimny or GV. Details of 4runner are. *long range tank. *Uniden UHF *2.8 with ATX turbo kit. * OME suspension (not sure on how high the lift is.) * heaps of stuff replaced ( Including Gearbox, Alternator, Timing belt, Rear diff pinion seal. ) in the last 12 months with receipts. * 31" Mickey Thompson MTZ's PM or text 0432353934 |
|
| Author: | Scrawny [ Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Toyota 4runner Swap or sale |
Pics sell it for you, and maybe a price too |
|
| Author: | Newzooker [ Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Toyota 4runner Swap or sale |
I will take some photos over the weekend and put them up. or if anyone wants them earlier PM me and I will email them to you. as for price, I'm looking for $7000 neg. I don't mind swapping for something rough with a cash adjustment. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|