| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| Some sierra and vitara stuff http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33847 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Rossco [ Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Some sierra and vitara stuff |
have some stuff in the garage and left over from my engine conversion. don't want to look at it anymore so for auszookers all things are 5$ each and you pay postage. items are located in townsville 4815. speak up if you want anything cause its all going in the bin next week. coily cross member I think? ![]() WT transfer case mounts ![]() G13 viscous fan ![]() Vitara accelerator cable. pretty sure its for carby engine ![]() sierra accelerator cable ![]() Sierra alt. worked last friday when I took it out ![]() vitara alt. came of an engine that ran so I assume it works ![]() sierra starter. hammer not included (means partially rooted) ![]() top of an airbox for a 5 pin AFM. I needed the bottom to run the airbox so maybe someone needs the top? ![]() Vitara air intake piping ![]() 1.6 sump off vit g16b ![]() for anyone in Townsville Ive got the g13 I took out, engine stand, and fuel tank with a dint but no leaks. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|