auszookers.com
http://auszookers.com/forum/

Fs racing seats $200 ono
http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33901
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Sookie [ Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Fs racing seats $200 ono

Have some red racing seats
Need a good was had them for me vitara but to much work to put them in
Only on iPad so can't put pics up but here's the eBay item number pics on there

170872575102

Bid on there if you like or pm for the phone number can send pics

Author:  gvzookdriver [ Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fs racing seats $200 ono

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/170872575102 ... 3D1&_rdc=1

Author:  Sookie [ Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fs racing seats $200 ono

Thank you gvzookdriver. On iPad ATM and using app only shows item number

Author:  Scrawny [ Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fs racing seats $200 ono

Are they just a re-badged Autotechnica type seat or are they better quality?

Author:  Sookie [ Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fs racing seats $200 ono

They seem all right but yeah I just think there super cheap autobarn ones with nismo on them , that's why I not saying there nismos
But I have seen seats like this that are a lot worst built

Author:  Scrawny [ Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Fs racing seats $200 ono

Sookie wrote:
They seem all right but yeah I just think there super cheap autobarn ones with nismo on them , that's why I not saying there nismos
But I have seen seats like this that are a lot worst built


Not knocking your seats, just curious

Author:  Sookie [ Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fs racing seats $200 ono

Yeah mate didn't think you where it's fine

Author:  Sookie [ Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fs racing seats $200 ono

Sold!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/