| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| 31 inch silverstone extreme muddys http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34038 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Sookie [ Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | 31 inch silverstone extreme muddys |
I have 4 like new silverstone extreme muddys There 31inch and fit 15inch rim Are really really good in mud trust me Have seen less then 500ks use Not really sure what they sell for used but have seen much use at all Call MSG 0412625881 Are on eBay right now http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/170875553274 ... _500wt_922 |
|
| Author: | Sookie [ Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:58 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 31 inch silverstone extreme muddys |
Only selling due to selling my vitara |
|
| Author: | Blakey [ Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 31 inch silverstone extreme muddys |
brand new they are about $297 each. iv bought some new ones recently. |
|
| Author: | Sookie [ Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 31 inch silverstone extreme muddys |
Yeah that's what I payed new but there used but no very much at all tho |
|
| Author: | Blakey [ Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 31 inch silverstone extreme muddys |
id be expecting over 200 each at least. especially if you only have 500km on them, the tyres must still have the little molding knobs. |
|
| Author: | abclarke [ Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 31 inch silverstone extreme muddys |
Im waiting for someone to say this should be in the ebay thread |
|
| Author: | Sookie [ Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 31 inch silverstone extreme muddys |
Sorry |
|
| Author: | abclarke [ Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 31 inch silverstone extreme muddys |
All good! viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7218 |
|
| Author: | 96coily [ Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 31 inch silverstone extreme muddys |
This should be in the ebay thread |
|
| Author: | Balz [ Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 31 inch silverstone extreme muddys |
What price u looking at buddy? |
|
| Author: | ajsr [ Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 31 inch silverstone extreme muddys |
I always thought the idea of an ebay auction was to put something up and see what you get, as in take the chance?? obviously some people have no sense of honour any more as there were numerous bids on these tyres well over $450 when the owner pulled the auction a few hours before it ended. maybe fair enough if no one had bid but thats just low decitful and greedy IMO. |
|
| Author: | Sookie [ Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 31 inch silverstone extreme muddys |
They sold guy msgsed me and wanted them So I ended it as he come got them just before ,cant selling somthing you don't have no use leaving it up there?? They sold for 750 Or it wood have stayed on there and sold for what ever they got to. So you saying you wood have told a buyer that wanted them and was going to pick up same day no just bid and wait? And I put on there that may end at anytime due to being for sale on here ect |
|
| Author: | oohsam [ Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 31 inch silverstone extreme muddys |
I'm with ajsr. You dont know who was watching them waiting to bid last minute. I've bid on things before and the sale was pulled just before the auction ended as they got an offer privately. Pissed me right off too. Not a personal attack mate, just sayin. That whole disclaimer thing also "seller has the right to pull the listing" doesn't fly, people just put it there thinking its all legal and shit... |
|
| Author: | ajsr [ Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 31 inch silverstone extreme muddys |
Sookie wrote: They sold guy msgsed me and wanted them So I ended it as he come got them just before ,cant selling somthing you don't have no use leaving it up there?? They sold for 750 Or it wood have stayed on there and sold for what ever they got to. [u]So you saying you wood have told a buyer that wanted them and was going to pick up same day no just bid and wait?[/u] And I put on there that may end at anytime due to being for sale on here ect thats exactly what Im saying. If I decided to auction something I would stand by that like a real man who has some morals should. either that or dont fucking put them on ebay, and fuck everyone around. In the scheme of lowness thats not far of taking a deposit from someone and selling the item to someone else who offers you more. but don't worry I wouldn't expect you to understand |
|
| Author: | Sookie [ Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 31 inch silverstone extreme muddys |
I understand what you saying (even tho you seem to assume that I'm a dumb cunt as you don't expect me to understand as you no me so well) And it's just eBay don't why you getting upset about it, Taking a deposit for somthing and then selling is deferent I think? And at the end of the day most the time the guy who wins never pays or anything anyway happens to me a lot 1st time I have ended somthing due to someone waiting them ( they waited them bad drove down 2hrs away pick up payed no worries )I didn't think it's that big of a deal really might have been ppl biding but they didn't no if they where even going win or not. Even if I had of let it go I really don't think it's that big of a thing to start throwing morals real man talk round, but maybe next time I might just say bid and wait as it seems to piss ppl off fair enuff Not on here to fight with ppl |
|
| Author: | Ben_Sierra [ Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 31 inch silverstone extreme muddys |
That will do thanks.. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|