| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| Dove nosed/chopped Sierra front clip http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34052 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | SierraDan [ Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Dove nosed/chopped Sierra front clip |
Go the dove nosed front clip from my Sierra I'm no longer using. It's narrowed 80mm. And guard chop incomplete. $10. Newcastle, NSW |
|
| Author: | fully sick coily [ Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Dove nosed/chopped Sierra front clip |
Pics? |
|
| Author: | want33s [ Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Dove nosed/chopped Sierra front clip |
fully sick coily wrote: Pics? Dunno about Dan but if I were selling that for $10 I know I wouldn't waste my time taking and uploading pictures. |
|
| Author: | 2stroker [ Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Dove nosed/chopped Sierra front clip |
I guess like everyone else he is wanting to see what a dove nosed front clip is and whyit is only worth $10 |
|
| Author: | Fatzook [ Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:08 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Dove nosed/chopped Sierra front clip |
I reckon its a clever way to get rid of your junk without actually having to drive to the dump yourself. |
|
| Author: | lil_jim [ Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Dove nosed/chopped Sierra front clip |
I check it out last night when I was looking threw people build thread here a link half way down viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19631&start=1380 |
|
| Author: | 2stroker [ Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Dove nosed/chopped Sierra front clip |
There are 48 pages what page is this chicken nose front clip thing on |
|
| Author: | sogone [ Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Dove nosed/chopped Sierra front clip |
Hahaha. Come on Cas. There's only a handful of pictures in the whole thread. Most of them look the same. |
|
| Author: | lil_jim [ Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Dove nosed/chopped Sierra front clip |
Check the link and half way down |
|
| Author: | 2stroker [ Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Dove nosed/chopped Sierra front clip |
Ah now I see why it is $10, why would you do that Dan, I don't get it, if the nose is narrower to fit through the trees but the rest of it still has to get through ...ha ha |
|
| Author: | appsie [ Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Dove nosed/chopped Sierra front clip |
ajsr has similar on his soft top? corey hicksons old zook had it. least youve gotten rid of a few panels now dan |
|
| Author: | SierraDan [ Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Dove nosed/chopped Sierra front clip |
Yeah $10 cos I proud of the effort. It came out good. But the dint is ugly haha. I thought id give someone an opportunity to grab it if they wanted it, otherwise the scrap man gets it. I did it as a combo of moving the body away from tyres and with an exo I've kept body width down and I like the doved look. But I'm narrowing the bonnet 100mm now and changing the front to a tube clip/chassis so it's not needed. |
|
| Author: | SierraDan [ Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Dove nosed/chopped Sierra front clip |
I fucked Jases door when i rolled it, so he's getting my doors haha. I'm left with a tub, windscreen and bonnet now haha. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|