auszookers.com
http://auszookers.com/forum/

Blakeys Stuff For Sale [BRISBANE]
http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36177
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Blakey [ Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Blakeys Stuff For Sale [BRISBANE]

I have bolts to suit ON A JIMNY the

Radius Arms M12 x 1.25 X 100mm (3 Bolts per arm Total 12)
Rear Shock M12 x 1.25 X 70mm(bottom), M12 x 1.25 X 60mm (top) (2 Bolts each shock 4 bolts total)
Front Shock M12 x 1.25 X 60mm (2 Bolts Total)
Panhard 2X M12 x 1.25 X 70mm (2 Bolts per Panhard 4 Bolts Total)

They all come with HT washers and Nyloc Nuts they are all brand new 8.8 HT zinc plated bolts.

Image

I just want what i paid for them.

M12 x 1.25 X 100mm Can be Sold Singly $3.00 Each (I have 13 Left) for a set of 12 $32
M12 x 1.25 X 70mm Can be Sold Singly $1.80 Each (I have 46 Left) for a set of 4 for Panhards and Rear shocks $7.20
M12 x 1.25 X 60mm Can be Sold Singly $1.60 Each (I have 46 Left) for a set of 4 for Front and Rear shocks $6.40

For the whole Jimny set a total of 20 bolts $45.60

These bolts may fit other Suzuki's but I'm not sure.

I Have a Single 35W AC HID Slim Ballast and a 6000K 9006 Bulb can be sold separately $15 both or $10 for just the ballast. should suit all 35W HID bulbs.
Image

SOLD I have a full set of 55W AC HID Slim Ballast and 4300K 9006 bulbs $40 for the set. SOLD


I have 4 T20 White 20W LED bulbs they use 4 Cree R2 LEDs and are incredibly bright $25 a pair
I also have a Broken Pair (only the glass case, bulbs still work) that i need gone for $18
Image


postage should only be $6-$12 depending on weight and where you live
Contact me by PM

Author:  Blakey [ Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Jimny Suspension Bolts

added a picture cause i forgot and people love pictures

Author:  DarkHorse [ Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blakeys Stuff For Sale

PM sent

Author:  Blakey [ Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blakeys Stuff For Sale

I also have some speakers i need gone also they are EDGE Speakers 1 set of 5.25 Components and 2 sets of 6.5 Components

$40 for the 6.5's and $30 for the 5.25's

Image

Contact me by PM

Postage should be around $13 depending on where you live

Author:  jimmy91 [ Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blakeys Stuff For Sale

hey mate am keen on the hid lights if still for sale. my number is 0439 769 843

Author:  Blakey [ Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Blakeys Stuff For Sale

5 Stock Jimny Alloys 15x5.5 sorry i don't know what the offset is but they are the 5 spoke alloys

they have HT duelers on them "stock size" possibly 30% tread left couple of them have a couple nicks in the lip. but can be easily fixed.

I'm chasing $350 ONO, pickup only i just don't have the time to courier them.

ImageImage

Author:  Travis [ Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blakeys Stuff For Sale [BRISBANE]

Let me know if the hid kit falls through

Author:  Blakey [ Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blakeys Stuff For Sale [BRISBANE]

2 kits SuperPro Poly Bushes for Jimny and Coily Panhard Rods SPF1537K $30 each

they should fit adjustable ones also that use the stock Jimny/Coily Panhard bushes

Image

Author:  jimmy91 [ Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blakeys Stuff For Sale [BRISBANE]

hey mate want to sell the hid's? haven't heard back from you yet.

Author:  Blakey [ Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blakeys Stuff For Sale [BRISBANE]

jimmy91 wrote:
hey mate want to sell the hid's? haven't heard back from you yet.


hey mate sorry they are currently pending to darkhorse. but ill let you know if he decides against it.

Author:  Blakey [ Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Blakeys Stuff For Sale [BRISBANE]

HID Kit Sold.

need this other stuff sold guys its just sitting around not being used

Author:  Blakey [ Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Blakeys Stuff For Sale [BRISBANE]

bumpity

Author:  Bugsta [ Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:49 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Blakeys Stuff For Sale [BRISBANE]

Blakey wrote:
2 kits SuperPro Poly Bushes for Jimny and Coily Panhard Rods SPF1537K $30 each

they should fit adjustable ones also that use the stock Jimny/Coily Panhard bushes

Image
I could be interested.

Author:  Blakey [ Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Blakeys Stuff For Sale [BRISBANE]

Bumppity

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/