| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| SOLD–WA-Suzuki Sierra SJ70–92 Hardtop GTi engine conversion http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=37598 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | masterA [ Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | SOLD–WA-Suzuki Sierra SJ70–92 Hardtop GTi engine conversion |
ITEM: Suzuki Sierra SJ70 – 1992 Hardtop (GTi engine conversion) CONDITION: Very good condition (no rust) with all new parts and running gear REASON FOR SELLING: Currently have 3 cars and a motorbike and don't use this one much PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: Negotiable (would prefer to keep it with AZ and possibly in Perth) EXTRA INFO/CONTACT DETAILS: Send me a PM or give me a call on LOCATION: Perth WA (Munster/Spearwood) PICTURES: Please see attached/below I ended up building this car from scratch but just as I finished and was about to start taking it 4WDing I found a Sierra Maruti Ute that I’ve been looking for so long and brought that. My dad drove the car for about 2-3months as a daily and since then it’s been sitting in the garage It’s been out in the bush 3 times only and all the components are BRAND NEW!!! I purchased the vehicle in February 2011 and since then have done a lot of work to get it to where I want. It took me nearly 2yrs to find a good example sierra without rust. A quick breakdown of parts and some of the costs involved GTi engine - $900 Rebuild engine – Approx $3,500 with parts New rings and pistons Machined block Reconditioned head All machine work done by Southside Engine Centre New extractors - $250 Thermo fan - $150 New uni-joints - $80 Misc engine parts for conversion – Approx $1400 Timing belt – Inc in engine rebuild Water pump – Inc in engine rebuild Timing covers - $220 Angle drive kit - $400 Thermostat and housing - $100 Electrical work for engine - $700 1L transfer case - $350 UHF - $200 Pioneer CD player with USB - $150 New HD Excedy clutch - $350 Machine flywheel - $80 2” OME suspension - $1100 Commodore/Hiace shocks - $200 ARB Bullbar - $900 (recently fitted - not in photo) GTi seats - $250 15x7 King rims with 30” Maxxis Bighorns - $1500 Roof racks - $80 Towbar - $150 Tinted rear windows and tailgate All fluids changed (gearbox/transfer/diffs/brakes/engine) - $150 I’ve seen cars on GumTree that have no mods what so ever (un-registered) go close to $10,000 http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/midland/cars-vans-utes/suzuki-sierra-sj50-n-t-rebuilt-farm-paddock-use-only/1010293803# Another standard tintop on GumTree for $7,500 without mods http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/south-perth/cars-vans-utes/1996-suzuki-sierra-wagon/1010476220# A tintop in good condition here in WA without any mods is worth about $5,500 if you can find one without any rust and in decent condition and to build this car to it’s current specs would cost you well over $10K As you can see from the list, the parts add up very quickly to well over $10,500 and that’s not including labour or the vehicle itself!! People on AZ that have seen this car and know me can vouch for the cleaness and workmanship on the vehicle. My previous vehicle was brought by tonnett on the forum viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24759&hilit=masterA Also, d1Mitch brought my other tintop awhile back I'm sure both of these gents can vouch for the vehicles I sold them I’ve listed it on AZ first to try and keep it within the community and see if anyone is interested before I list it on GumTree. As much as i love this vehicle and as much as I want to keep it, it’s just not economical or practical as I have 3 other cars and a motorbike. Unfortunately something has to go so my loss is your gain In looking to get $xxxxxx ONO for the car I know it sounds alot of money for a sierra but if you do the maths and if you were to build it yourself it would cost you alot more and it would take you at least a few months In saying that, im not desperate to sell it so please no stupid offers If you want to have a chat about the car, you can contact me on xxxx xxx xxx or send me a PM with any questions NOTE: Car now has an ARB bullbar fitted (not in pic) I will take some interior shots next week and post them up |
|
| Author: | monley [ Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:16 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: FS–WA-Suzuki Sierra SJ70–92 Hardtop (GTi engine conversi |
This car is suuuuper clean and everything is very tidy on it. Gl with the sale mate....great bus this one! |
|
| Author: | masterA [ Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: FS–WA-Suzuki Sierra SJ70–92 Hardtop (GTi engine conversi |
Thanks mate!!! Since everything is brand new, i thought about transfering all the gear into the Maruti but it's just too much work and i don't have the time |
|
| Author: | masterA [ Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:40 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: FS–WA-Suzuki Sierra SJ70–92 Hardtop (GTi engine conversi |
BUMP.... |
|
| Author: | masterA [ Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: SOLD–WA-Suzuki Sierra SJ70–92 Hardtop GTi engine convers |
The car has been sold Thanks to all who have PM'd and called for their interest |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|