auszookers.com
http://auszookers.com/forum/

80 cm sony TV/ sega master system II with 19 games
http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38127
Page 1 of 1

Author:  TZAR [ Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:08 am ]
Post subject:  80 cm sony TV/ sega master system II with 19 games

80 CM sony TV KR AR34M36
Has Picture in picture
Has a small droop on one side ( unless you know its there you cant see it 1mm)
Works Fine even has brand new batteries in the remote
Heavy weighs 80 kilos
NOT DIGITAL

NO DELIVERY POSSIBLE pick up only. I will help you carry it down the stairs and thats it.
Awesome tele I just picked up a plasma cheap so have no need for this anymore. Would be perfect for 2nd Tv/ shed tv/ game tv so you dont wreck your plasma

Price $40.00 I know its cheap but I just want it gone

Image
Image
Image

Sega master system II with 19 games

Games include
Sonic
Wonder boy X 2
Wonder boy in monster land
Wonder boy III The monster trap
Secret command
Ghost house
The simpsons VS space mutants
double dragon x 2 ( one doesnt work very well)
Spy Vs Spy X 2
Lemmings
SAGAIA
Arcade smash hit ( centipede missle command breakout)
Ghost Busters
Lord of the sword
Great golf
Shinobi - shadow of the beast
Vigilante
Golden axe
Alex kid in miracle world ( in built)

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Price $125+postage
http://auspost.com.au/apps/domestic-parcel.html Calculate postage here 42x34x22 weight approx 5kgs from postcode 4055

PS FUCK OFF JONNO I will not sell to you as you are a whingy whiny fucktard who just complains about everything.

PPS no you dont get the cat

Author:  TZAR [ Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 80 cm sony TV/ sega master system II with 19 games

Master system gone.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/