auszookers.com
http://auszookers.com/forum/

LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head UPDATED
http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38492
Page 1 of 1

Author:  -Dex- [ Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:44 pm ]
Post subject:  LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head UPDATED

LWB Sierra Project (assembly required)
UPDATE: INDIVIDUAL PRICES NOW UP
LWB body sprayed rattle-can flat black (complete with front clip, doors, Fibreglass canopy and heckaz woodgrain steering wheel. Canopy has no back glass but has the frame for it. Not much in the way of rust, just a little here and there) and chassis. - $1000
HiLux rear diff (open – was going to auto lock it) - $200
HiLux front diff with Air Locker (no solenoid or compressor) - $650
4AGZE supercharged twin-cam 1600cc Toyota engine (missing bits and pieces – has intercooler, a couple of ECUS and wiring harness. No alt, starter. PS pump etc.) with 3-speed auto and extractors (for a FWD but can be modified to RWD application with a bit of cuttery and miggery) - $500
HiLux transfer case (needs rebuild – I was going to put 4.7 gears in it so I didn’t bother) - $50
4x 33in Super Swamper TSL on 15x8 steelies (6-stud) - $500
50x50x4mm SHS which I was going to use as links

14x Patrol rubber trailing arm bushes (4-link rear + 3-link front)

Assorted coils (some TJ Wrangler, some Range Rover, Some VL Commodore, Some other Jeep ones I can’t remember – was going to muck around with lifts and rates) - $50
Tough Dog adjustable shocks (2nd hand but still good – came out of a sprungover 40 Series)
75 Series power steering box and Ford ‘teardrop’ pump -
GQ master cylinder (piston needs shortening bUt it’s an easy job)

Project is basically all there but is all in separate pieces – just needs to be put together. I’ve been accruing these parts over the last couple of years and have spent over $4grand on everything. Would be great if you’re looking to build something on the cheap and don’t want to muck around searching for stuff. Not really keen on selling bits separately but may if there’s no interest. Moving house means I can’t store it any longer and I’ve got too many other projects to cut my knuckles on and swear impotently at.

Looking for (EDIT: PRICE DROP) $2200 but am open to offers and mocking laughter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have a G16A with a 16v head on it for sale. Bare motor but it comes with a custom inlet manifold to suit a Weber (included) and cam with the dizzy drive gear installed (original cam comes with it too). I’m almost certain it has the 4-valve pistons already installed. Turning it over by hand produces no contact between pistons and valves. I was pretty drunk when I did this though so no promises. Also comes with new plug leads, inlet and exhaust manifold gaskets, timing belt (installed) and a few other bits and pieces.

Asking $400neg. (I’ve been told that these bare heads are worth $500 alone but I have no idea on the condition of this engine so it’s cheep like a budgie)

I’m essentially a fat lazy prick so pick up in Western Shitney or Silverwater only, unless you organise a courier to pick it up from my joint while I stand by in my wife beater and Reg Grundies drinking a tin and calling him a peasant. For the LWB I suggest you hire or steal a flatbed with a crane on it. It will probably not fit in the back of your Mighty Boy.

PM me on here, I’m sad and lonely enough to be logged in on a pretty much daily basis.

Author:  jimbo_jones [ Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head

Any pics?

Author:  -Dex- [ Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sure, what are you after? I'll grab them when I get home.

Author:  303zuke [ Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head

-Dex- wrote:
I was pretty drunk when I did this though so no promises. I’m essentially a fat lazy prick so I'll stand by in my wife beater and Reg Grundies drinking a tin....

PLEASE, no pics of this!!

Author:  danw [ Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head

the g16a didnt happen to have an auto attached to it did it?

cheers

Dan

Author:  -Dex- [ Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head

Sorry man, dunno. I bought it as an engine only.

Author:  31zook [ Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head

Haha dex you should just build it :)

Author:  -Dex- [ Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head

Yeah, you're right I should. But am moving house and can't fit both this and my HJ47 project in the shed, and my GF has already claimed the living room for couches and TVs and shit. i accused her of being slefish but she said that she'd leave if I built my Zook inside. What can i say? She makes a good sammich.

I have my other LWB (that actually runs and drives!) to keep me happy. But it won't make my pantaloons fit funny like this one would've. :sigh:

Author:  Ratty562 [ Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head

What's the body like ?

Author:  evski [ Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head

So I'm a bit pissed too, but bring the 1.6 around with you when you grab the 1.3... I'm up for the headfuck which is your motor collection!

SOLD!

Author:  evski [ Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head

Oh, I pay cash fargin... lets do a deal after a few homebrews, pants are mandatory however

Author:  atari4x4 [ Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head

i thought Jack Burton wouldn't have given up so easy. :(

Author:  -Dex- [ Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head

atari4x4 wrote:
i thought Jack Burton wouldn't have given up so easy. :(

Not giving up. Prioritising. :wink:

I'll build another one before long. But I'm bawls deep in projects at the moment and just want to focus on wheeling my current geared LWB on 33s for a while.

Author:  evski [ Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head

Motors back up for grabs... ended up getting a baleno conversion ready to rock. Let the overtime begin!

Author:  starky [ Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head

location?

Author:  -Dex- [ Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head

In Sydney's glorious west. Where meth is readily available and rat tails are still cool.

Author:  oozuk [ Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head UPDATED

what is the complete size of the 33's ? are they 15" 16" how wide are they ? what condition are they in and who much wear ?

Author:  -Dex- [ Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:17 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head UPDATED

33x12.5x15 Sorry, should have said that. I'd say they're at roughly 60%. They're old and beaten like a low rent hooker who couldn't pay her pimp on time but they still got plenty of life left in them.

Author:  -Dex- [ Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LWB Sierra Project & G16A with 16v head UPDATED

Tar pics

Image

Image

Image

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/