auszookers.com
http://auszookers.com/forum/

Raised Springs Vitara LWB 40mm Lift (Bris Outer North) SOLD
http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=42285
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Bretski [ Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:46 am ]
Post subject:  Raised Springs Vitara LWB 40mm Lift (Bris Outer North) SOLD

Up for grabs is a set of Raised Springs from a LWB '97 Vitara.

I bought them the other day from another member hoping they would be suitable for my Budget Build SWB

As I was running steel bar and dual batteries etc the Heavier Springs fronts from the V6 would have been perfect. But the rears don't fit. :( the Spring ends don't fit properly into the notches in the mounts. I could have cut them a tad but ended up getting a great deal, i couldn't refuse, on a new set.

I did fit up all 4 springs and achieved 40mm lift on rear and nearly 50mm on front. They're in good nic and are Black.

I am Happy to Post anywhere in OZ at Buyers expense.

Just want my money back $90 ono.

Cheers
Bretski

Author:  brchalta [ Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Raised Springs Vitara LWB 40mm Lift (Bris Outer North)

Do you still have the springs,when is the best time to see,contact no.cheers brad.

Author:  Bretski [ Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Raised Springs Vitara LWB 40mm Lift (Bris Outer North) S

SOLD...

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/