| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| Tyre machine http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=42711 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | 2stroker [ Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Tyre machine |
Hey guys a mate of mine is upgrading his workshop and has a couple of thinks for sale that would be awesome to have in your home workshop. An Eagle tyre machine for striping and fitting tyres and a Hoffman balancer to balance them. This is good quality heavy duty equipment that is in good working order and would be ideal for the 4x4 stuff that most of us do. He needs newer equipment that is more suited to the 18"-20" alloy rims that are on lots of the cars he works on these days so these are now is for sale, comes with balance weights etc. $1000 for both. North Brisbane. |
|
| Author: | 31zook [ Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tyre machine |
Not that I'll bebuying this 2stroker, but is it single or 3-phase? |
|
| Author: | Scrawny [ Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tyre machine |
I'd love to have these in my shed! |
|
| Author: | Bugsta [ Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tyre machine |
I was thinking the same thing. No shed yet though |
|
| Author: | mrw82 [ Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tyre machine |
Scrawn wrote: I'd love to have these in gregs shed! Fikst |
|
| Author: | 2stroker [ Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tyre machine |
31zook wrote: Not that I'll bebuying this 2stroker, but is it single or 3-phase? That's a good question, I didn't even look, I will ring him. |
|
| Author: | just_cruizin [ Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:58 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tyre machine |
Mark, I do you a deal, you buy them and I'll store and power them for free. |
|
| Author: | Scrawny [ Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tyre machine |
mrw82 wrote: Scrawn wrote: I'd love to have these in gregs shed! Fikst Nop, had it right first time |
|
| Author: | Built4thrashing [ Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Tyre machine |
Id find space for these at home if I could afford them..... I reckon I spend $200+ a year on balancing tyres on our cars easily. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|