auszookers.com
http://auszookers.com/forum/

15" Vitara rims x 6
http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9652
Page 1 of 1

Author:  buzbox [ Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:05 pm ]
Post subject:  15" Vitara rims x 6

I have 5 standard Vitara rims with no tyres, They are in good condition, need a wash but they're still round.

Image

I'll also chuck in the random spare rim with tyre that's also to suit Vitara. (pictured below)

$80


Image

Author:  BlueSuzy [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 15" Vitara rims x 6

I think these rims are old 1L Sierra Nt rims.

Author:  foolsp33d [ Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 15" Vitara rims x 6

certainly look to be sierra 1.0 rims from my eyes to..

dont think Vits EVER came with ''sunnies'' did they!?

good price thou if someone was after some stockers!

Author:  buzbox [ Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 15" Vitara rims x 6

Post dug up from the grave and bumped.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/