| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| DELETE PLEASE :) http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19148 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | mr_ron [ Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | DELETE PLEASE :) |
Hey all.. So I'm in need of a 3.7 front diff for a Sierra.. Working and Complete Dont need the housing just the center Thanks Ron 0488122544 |
|
| Author: | Highway-Star [ Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:23 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 3.7 FRONT Diff |
I have one in the shed. Its in a Widetrack housing, but I'll separate them (the housing isn't perfect anyway...). I can have a look how good it looks in the morning, and get you pictures if you so desire. I'm near Ipswich, and should be home most of the week. PM me if your interested. |
|
| Author: | mr_ron [ Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 3.7 FRONT Diff |
Thanks mate |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|