auszookers.com
http://auszookers.com/forum/

Coily Rear seats. SEQLD
http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19209
Page 1 of 1

Author:  anto86 [ Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:24 am ]
Post subject:  Coily Rear seats. SEQLD

Hey guys. I'm after a set of rear seats for a coily.

Thanks.

Anthony.

Author:  Teracis [ Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Coily Rear seats. SEQLD

Who you gonna use as passengers :p

Author:  steak_knife [ Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Coily Rear seats. SEQLD

http://www.auszookers.com/index.php?nam ... ic&t=18200

:helloo:

Author:  anto86 [ Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Coily Rear seats. SEQLD

steak_knife wrote:
http://www.auszookers.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=18200

:helloo:


I was the last person to post in that thread 8)

Bek told me she'd had an offer on them and would let me know if it fell through.

Thanks anyway.

Author:  steak_knife [ Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Coily Rear seats. SEQLD

anto86 wrote:
steak_knife wrote:
http://www.auszookers.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=18200

:helloo:


I was the last person to post in that thread 8)

Bek told me she'd had an offer on them and would let me know if it fell through.

Thanks anyway.


Send her a Pm, last I knew, which was last night, her brother said it was still there :P

Author:  anto86 [ Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Coily Rear seats. SEQLD

Ah, thanks man. PM sent.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/