| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| WTD: coily front drive shaft http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20963 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | 31zook [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 am ] |
| Post subject: | WTD: coily front drive shaft |
Hey, im not in need of one with uni's or flanges, just need the extra length for my RUF. Thats if a coily one is 30-50mm longer, which i think they are.... could be wrong, let me know |
|
| Author: | lump_a_charcoal [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:44 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WTD: coily front drive shaft |
Click the WWW button, I have one here I think... Give me a measurement and I'll see if one is right. |
|
| Author: | 31zook [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WTD: coily front drive shaft |
lump_a_charcoal wrote: Click the WWW button, I have one here I think...
Give me a measurement and I'll see if one is right. ill get a measurement tomorrow, so you got a coily one linc? |
|
| Author: | lump_a_charcoal [ Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WTD: coily front drive shaft |
I might do - I need to measure to check. |
|
| Author: | 31zook [ Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:52 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WTD: coily front drive shaft |
ill try to get a measurement today, cheers linc |
|
| Author: | lump_a_charcoal [ Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:10 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WTD: coily front drive shaft |
I am awaiting payment on the shaft from Snelly - I'll let you know if the sale falls through. |
|
| Author: | djed [ Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WTD: coily front drive shaft |
Hey did you end up selling that shaft |
|
| Author: | lump_a_charcoal [ Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:34 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WTD: coily front drive shaft |
No I didn't ever hear from Snelly again, so it is up for sale. I want to check it is the correct length and flange size for you, so if you can send me some measurements, I can double check it. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|