| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| nt rear diff http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22846 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jakeyr [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:47 am ] |
| Post subject: | nt rear diff |
Hi im after a nt rear diff if someone has one thanks |
|
| Author: | bohuler [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: nt rear diff |
I might have one if ajsr comes thru with another spare for me |
|
| Author: | remydog05 [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: nt rear diff |
I have axels and a diff centre but no housing if that helps anyone. |
|
| Author: | zookz [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: nt rear diff |
1L or 1.3l? |
|
| Author: | remydog05 [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:14 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: nt rear diff |
1.3 but I think ive got a NT 1L rear that is welded, with a housing? Let me know exactly what you need and I will have a look |
|
| Author: | zookz [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:18 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: nt rear diff |
jakeyr I was asking. |
|
| Author: | jakeyr [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: nt rear diff |
1.3 |
|
| Author: | zookyute1981 [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: nt rear diff |
i have a 1ltr nt $150 delivered to perth |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|