It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 6:15 pm
Board index » Shift It And Find It » I Want it I Want it I want it



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message

Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:58 am
Posts: 140
Location: cedar grove qld

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:41 am 
Reply with quote Top  
hey anyone got a pcv valve and grommet for a vitara g16b
i was having dramas with my vitara and tried to check my pcv valve and broke it
thanx kris

 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Jump to:  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Untitled Document


Untitled Document


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group :: Style based on FI Subice by phpBBservice.nl :: All times are UTC + 9:30 hours