auszookers.com
http://auszookers.com/forum/

Narrow-bodied Vit reduction starter (or part number)
http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22860
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Crunched [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Narrow-bodied Vit reduction starter (or part number)

For a G16B. I need one to fit the BenT adapter and clear the block, don't want to butcher my block up with dodgy grinding.

Looking online for one and there are a few different types being sold for Vits/Balenos/Sierras when I know only the narrow bodied Vitara starter will fit properly.

If anyone knows the part number for this reduction starter, that would be gold too.

:helloo:

Author:  Crunched [ Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Narrow-bodied Vit reduction starter (or part number)

Just found the part number info I need:

SUZUKI 31100-60A20
MITSUBISHI M1T72481
AC DELCO 323-540
GENERAL MOTORS 96058457
LESTER 17161, 17266

Author:  Crunched [ Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Narrow-bodied Vit reduction starter (or part number)

Will trade wild possum (or two) plus cash.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/