It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 2:58 pm
Board index » Shift It And Find It » I Want it I Want it I want it



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message

Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:30 pm
Posts: 684
Location: Sth Bris
Vehicle: Sierra Utey!

Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:02 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
For a G16B. I need one to fit the BenT adapter and clear the block, don't want to butcher my block up with dodgy grinding.

Looking online for one and there are a few different types being sold for Vits/Balenos/Sierras when I know only the narrow bodied Vitara starter will fit properly.

If anyone knows the part number for this reduction starter, that would be gold too.

:helloo:

_________________
My ute..

 Profile WWW  

Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:30 pm
Posts: 684
Location: Sth Bris
Vehicle: Sierra Utey!

Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:45 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
Just found the part number info I need:

SUZUKI 31100-60A20
MITSUBISHI M1T72481
AC DELCO 323-540
GENERAL MOTORS 96058457
LESTER 17161, 17266

_________________
My ute..

 Profile WWW  

Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:30 pm
Posts: 684
Location: Sth Bris
Vehicle: Sierra Utey!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:27 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Will trade wild possum (or two) plus cash.

_________________
My ute..

 Profile WWW  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to:  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 68 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
cron
Untitled Document


Untitled Document


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group :: Style based on FI Subice by phpBBservice.nl :: All times are UTC + 9:30 hours