It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 2:59 pm
Board index » Shift It And Find It » I Want it I Want it I want it



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:40 am
Posts: 424
Location: Australind WA

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:28 am 
Reply with quote Top  
Chasin a full set of WT 1.3 Transfer flanges, and also an input shaft from the transmission to the transfer case on the transfer case side.

Or just a full, 1.3 WT transfer case to suit rebuild it must have all flanges.

Please WA only, as shipping costs will be too much.

Conrad
Bunbury
0400 968 846

_________________
I HATE CYCLISTS!!!

 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

Jump to:  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 67 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
cron
Untitled Document


Untitled Document


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group :: Style based on FI Subice by phpBBservice.nl :: All times are UTC + 9:30 hours