It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 11:11 am
Board index » Shift It And Find It » I Want it I Want it I want it



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message

Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:37 am
Posts: 18
Location: Far North Queensland

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:06 am 
Reply with quote Top  
G'day. New member and first time on a forum. Firstly, awesome site. You people are an untapped resource, congrats. That being said I was wondering if anyone could help find a G13B for sale up this way to suit rebuild. I've hit up several local wreckers and the best I got was puzzled looks.

 Profile  

Offline
az supporter
az supporter
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:30 pm
Posts: 8134
Location: Sunshine Coast Qld

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:12 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
I have a few good runners here... Rebuild if you like or just fit and drive.

 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to:  


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Untitled Document


Untitled Document


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group :: Style based on FI Subice by phpBBservice.nl :: All times are UTC + 9:30 hours