| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| G13BA suit rebuild. http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22919 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | nadsdrawkcab [ Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | G13BA suit rebuild. |
G'day. New member and first time on a forum. Firstly, awesome site. You people are an untapped resource, congrats. That being said I was wondering if anyone could help find a G13B for sale up this way to suit rebuild. I've hit up several local wreckers and the best I got was puzzled looks. |
|
| Author: | want33s [ Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: G13BA suit rebuild. |
I have a few good runners here... Rebuild if you like or just fit and drive. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|