| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| Towbar http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23026 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Mitch_Photog [ Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:10 am ] |
| Post subject: | Towbar |
Am desperately after a towbar for my 1994 zook. I am after one cheap, as I want get a full bar latter. Hell, I'd borrow it if someone let me with compensation, I only need it to tow a trailer because I cant afford to hire a ute over state borders or pay for transport... Cheers. |
|
| Author: | stewy91 [ Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:13 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Towbar |
pm want33s he will have one |
|
| Author: | reeceh [ Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Towbar |
I've got one you can have just needs a little bit of welding |
|
| Author: | reeceh [ Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Towbar |
I started to cut One of the welds off as I wanted the steel but you can take it and reweld it! |
|
| Author: | Mitch_Photog [ Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Towbar |
Thanks Reeceh, however I havent got access to a welder. I emailed want33s, hopefully he can get me one, I dont mind paying just cant afford it through the ass... |
|
| Author: | banga [ Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Towbar |
i can weld and have a welder if you get stuck. im on the sunny coast |
|
| Author: | Fatzook [ Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Towbar |
banga wrote: i can weld and have a welder if you get stuck. im on the sunny coast
Same. But i'm in north brissy. Pete 0404 057 383 |
|
| Author: | sambo91 [ Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Towbar |
call 0410608016 his name is tom. he was just about to take it with him to the tip the other day. |
|
| Author: | Mitch_Photog [ Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:03 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Towbar |
Thanks all, I got it sorted, want33s sorted me out. Gave me a good excuse to have my first trip up to the sunny coast, had a little adventure in the pine forests along they way... |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|