auszookers.com
http://auszookers.com/forum/

Fiberglass Top for suzuki Vitara JX 1994 second hand??
http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24681
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Cobz8 [ Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:15 am ]
Post subject:  Fiberglass Top for suzuki Vitara JX 1994 second hand??

I was looking for the fibre glass top for my Suzuki Vitara JX 1994 as it currently has the soft top on it and I am wishing for a more secure option? Looking for a second hand, reasonable price?

Author:  samb0rg [ Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Fiberglass Top for suzuki Vitara JX 1994 second hand??

Good luck. Many people are looking for them. When they sell the price is massive, not far off getting one made new :(

I was even looking into importing one from the US but shipping was massive. Ended up being $700 plus an 8hr drive to brisbane and back to pick it up at the dock.

Might as well just get one new :/

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/