FAQ
•
Register
•
Login
It is currently Sat Oct 10, 2026 1:39 pm
Board index
»
Shift It And Find It
»
I Want it I Want it I want it
G16b turbo manifold
Page
1
of
1
[ 6 posts ]
Print view
Previous topic
|
Next topic
Author
Message
robmechanic
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:55 am
Posts: 2
Location: Blacktown
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:50 am
Looking for a turbo exhaust manifold for a G16b engine.
oozuk
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:30 pm
Posts: 1452
Location: bethania QLD
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:53 am
you will need to make one, no one manufactures them
_________________
building a bling zook .......will it ever be finis
robmechanic
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:55 am
Posts: 2
Location: Blacktown
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:03 am
Sorry, a 2nd hane one or a made up one.
I don't want to make one but I will pay for one that has been made up.
OFFROAD_SOLUTIONS
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:33 pm
Posts: 201
Location: Brissy north side
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:28 am
I've been considering making some for a while. Just got to find a suitable and easily available turbo to make them fit.
want33s
az supporter
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:30 pm
Posts: 8134
Location: Sunshine Coast Qld
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:39 am
Rhett uses a Pajero diesel on his... Maybe a PM on Others would reveal the details...
FHA57
az supporter
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:35 am
Posts: 179
Location: sunshine coast
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:02 am
pm fatzook he has made one before looked awesome
Display posts from previous:
All posts
1 day
7 days
2 weeks
1 month
3 months
6 months
1 year
Sort by
Author
Post time
Subject
Ascending
Descending
Page
1
of
1
[ 6 posts ]
Board index
»
Shift It And Find It
»
I Want it I Want it I want it
Jump to:
Select a forum
------------------
Talking About Stuff
Suzuki Talk
N00b Talk
I made it and fabrication
Good Tech
Street Suzukis
Trailers and Camping
Shep's Jeep Corner
Doing Stuff Outside
Trips, pics and travel
Clubs & Groups
The Rigs of Auszookers
Z.O.O.M
Other Motorsports
Shift It And Find It
Business Directory
Getting rid of stuff
I Want it I Want it I want it
ausZOOkers
Chat
Website Help & FAQs
Website Link
AZ Shop
Who is online
Users browsing this forum:
miki_E
and 21 guests
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
post attachments in this forum
Untitled Document
Untitled Document
Advertisements by
Advertisement Management
Advertisements by
Advertisement Management