| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| vitara powersteer setup http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24748 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | simozuk [ Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | vitara powersteer setup |
hey guys after a powersteer setup for the sierra wt! anyhelp would be great cheers located in newcastle area |
|
| Author: | Rusho [ Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: vitara powersteer setup |
I might have one in a couple of weeks |
|
| Author: | chef [ Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:34 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: vitara powersteer setup |
I've got one that I might part with Pm me if u want |
|
| Author: | oozuk [ Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: vitara powersteer setup |
I have a complete one with everything, lines line clips, pump, pump bracket, box and res (res is dented but I will supply a replacement one) |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|