| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| Lwb Sierra Brisbane http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24839 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jurssy [ Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Lwb Sierra Brisbane |
I know I'm being a tad unrealistic but hey, people get desperate. I know I was when I sold my 2 lwb sierras for 1200 bucks. I'm after a lwb Sierra 1.3 prefer a cab chassis or atleast a stockman with a hard bikini top. I got 1-2k cash money. No need to get narky it's all I'm prepared to spend, if I wanted to spend more I'd buy a diesel hilux. 0419557252 or on her Cheers Mick. |
|
| Author: | Jurssy [ Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lwb Sierra Brisbane |
Ok so I might not limit myself to a lwb. Swb leafy or coily. Would be prepared to pay a little more if in good condition. Possibly a towbar. |
|
| Author: | Jurssy [ Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:33 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lwb Sierra Brisbane |
Anything out there. |
|
| Author: | 2stroker [ Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lwb Sierra Brisbane |
Mick does it need to be complete runner, I could put you onto a LWB or a swb project for under $1000. They are both good projects, not rusty, pulled apart by previous owners who lost the vision and purchased other cars. Most parts to get them on the road would come with either car. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|