| auszookers.com http://auszookers.com/forum/ |
|
| auto gearbox shift selector http://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24891 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | chef [ Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | auto gearbox shift selector |
Hey I'm a auto gearbox shift selector but I only need Now is the bit the has p r n d and so on can Anyone help ow and it a vitara auto box Cheers Matt |
|
| Author: | Jester [ Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:47 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: auto gearbox shift selector |
can anyone translate that into understandable english? |
|
| Author: | chef [ Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: auto gearbox shift selector |
Ok I've have had a bit to drink lol |
|
| Author: | atari4x4 [ Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: auto gearbox shift selector |
chef wrote: Hey
I'm a auto gearbox shift selector but I only need Now is the bit the has p r n d and so on can Anyone help ow and it a vitara auto box Cheers Matt = Vitara Auto Shifter surround. |
|
| Author: | chef [ Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: auto gearbox shift selector |
Hey all I want is the bit of plastic that Has p r n d 2 l on it for my vitara auto box shift |
|
| Author: | Jester [ Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: auto gearbox shift selector |
ok i can just see it with the translation, but nah thats buggered on mine |
|
| Author: | chef [ Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: auto gearbox shift selector |
Yes that's it thank You atari |
|
| Author: | atari4x4 [ Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: auto gearbox shift selector |
do they differ between the 3 & 4 speed autos? |
|
| Author: | chef [ Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: auto gearbox shift selector |
I need a 3speed I think but if I can find both Then I'll be right as I've got the auto box on the floor of The shed not in the car and I can't remember Which it was sorry |
|
| Author: | izook [ Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: auto gearbox shift selector |
Hey Matt (nice english :-p), I should have one left over because I'm switching to the XL7 box. You can grab it when you get those Vit wheels if you want? |
|
| Author: | chef [ Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: auto gearbox shift selector |
Thanks mate I take it I'll call u soon |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC + 9:30 hours |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|