It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:13 am
Board index » Talking About Stuff » Suzuki Talk

Vehicle: zook

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:33 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
had a search and couldnt find a lot on the current rules for NSW ,, here's a link to what i think is the latest amendment https://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/documents/roads/registration/get-nsw-registration/light-vehicle-modifications-manual-suspension-and-ride-height.pdf and can tell from this and others i have found the tire size restriction -+7% on the diameter of the rim tire combination only ,, and a restriction of 50mm overall track change ,, so what we have is a 75mm rule , that limit includes any lift an increased tire diameter and suspension lift gives to your body height , for instance in a sierra the full 7% on a 205 70 15 (668mm diameter tire) would be 714mm 28" ,, , so a 2" suspension lift and a 28" tire seems to be legal , you could also add some offset to rims and still come in under the these rules as legal ,, THE question is has any one seen documents refering to rim width and tire width , or have i completely misinterpreted the tire rule , ?

Jump to: