It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:47 pm
Board index » Shift It And Find It » Getting rid of stuff

Vehicle: 2001 Jimny

Post Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:13 am 
Reply with quote Top  
I have for sale a 2001 Jimny Automatic with 180,600km on a M13A engine. The bad news is there is crash damage to the front right flank and driver's door. And the front left wheel is no longer connected to the steering. The good news is that everything else is in fine condition: Engine, transmission, transfer case, A/C all in working order.
The suspension is lifted, but this was done before I bought the car so I don't have exact details but it appears to be a professional job of at least 2", it's high enough to accommodate the oversize tyres it originally came with. The current tyres are road legal road tyres and I believe they are factory size(see below for off-road tyres)
The car is located in Salamander Bay, 50mins North of Newcastle. Transportation is up to buyer.
Please PM me with any questions, all reasonable offers considered.

PS: I also have a set of 4 MAXXIS 205/70 offroad tyres in great condition, hardly used. If someone wanted both them and the car, then I'd be happy to make a deal)

az supporter
az supporter

Vehicle: Jimny

Post Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:30 pm 
Reply with quote Top  
Wanna sell me a vacuum hub from it hahah?

Jump to: