auszookers.com
https://auszookers.com/forum/

Trial jimny gears how to?
https://auszookers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=32701
Page 1 of 1

Author:  jimny_timmy [ Thu May 17, 2012 9:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Trial jimny gears how to?

Has anyone done a how to on how to install the trial jimny gears?

I know monley had a few pics in his build thread, but I was after a more step by step sorta guide :)

Ive ordered a set and will be attempting to do it myself when they arrive, so any help would be awesome!

Cheers guys :)

Author:  Fatzook [ Thu May 17, 2012 9:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trial jimny gears how to?

Surely they come with instructions ???

Author:  jimny_timmy [ Thu May 17, 2012 9:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trial jimny gears how to?

Yeah not sure to be honest mate, I read in another thread that someone had got them and no instructions... They'd emailed them to get some but there was no posts after that :(

I'm sure it wouldn't be much different to rebuilding a transfer case if anyone can shed some light on that even? Ie things to watch out for etc?

Author:  monley [ Thu May 17, 2012 9:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trial jimny gears how to?

Fatzook wrote:
Surely they come with instructions ???



Yep. I got the instructions floating around here somewhere if you get stuck Timmy

Author:  jimny_timmy [ Thu May 17, 2012 9:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trial jimny gears how to?

monley wrote:
Fatzook wrote:
Surely they come with instructions ???



Yep. I got the instructions floating around here somewhere if you get stuck Timmy



Sweet thanks mate :D Armsup

Author:  31zook [ Fri May 18, 2012 2:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Trial jimny gears how to?

If you need a press or bearing puller or welder or assortment of hammers, just let me know :D

Or I'll just come over and watch :D

Author:  jimny_timmy [ Fri May 18, 2012 3:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Trial jimny gears how to?

Might take you up on that offer ;) just ordered the 30x9.5 as well, so you can help me do my guard chop too if you like? Armsup

Author:  31zook [ Fri May 18, 2012 5:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trial jimny gears how to?

:D done!

Author:  jimny_timmy [ Fri May 18, 2012 5:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trial jimny gears how to?

31zook wrote:
:D done!

I may have some drawer sliders if you're interested ;) get the tires on Monday :)

Author:  31zook [ Fri May 18, 2012 5:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trial jimny gears how to?

What about the rest if the draws :lol:

I'm not working on Tuesday, let's smash it :D

Author:  jimny_timmy [ Fri May 18, 2012 5:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trial jimny gears how to?

Sweet as, I gotta go to the docs at Lorn at 945, but I'm free after that... Just gotta be home by 5 cause it's my bday :(

Author:  31zook [ Fri May 18, 2012 7:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trial jimny gears how to?

and i have to be home by 3 as i have night shift.

Author:  jimny_timmy [ Fri May 18, 2012 7:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Trial jimny gears how to?

sweet :) your place or mine? lol

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/